Network defences, was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] [TECH] Dipole antennas, and melbwireless structure

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 20 08:43:00 EST 2002

I'm interested in the network design, not the politics of where it happens.
At the moment, the people I want to communicate with are on this list, very
little else is happening on this list.
There are plenty of other people more capable (and probably willing) to do
the necessary farting around to fork off a 'technical discussion' list.
That person isn't me.
If you feel so strongly about getting the technical discussion off this
list, why don't you volunteer to organise the alternative?

Ben.