Network defences, was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] [TECH] Dipole antennas, and melbwireless structure

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 20 07:22:55 EST 2002

> >  > Mister Anderson ...
>
> Missster AndErssson... you have a choissse before you.  One of these
> pathss has a fffuturrre...
>
> bet you get that a lot ;-)

Nup.  Actually, people who know me call me Neo or "the one" more than that
(and that's not even my popular nickname).
Although, I tend to 'get the girl' a whole lot less than neo did...  It's
the whole bullet dodging thing, isn't it...  ;)

> >1.  Haven't learnt how to use wiki yet.  Intend to soon.
>
> instructions are on the page.  takes two minutes.  i just did it.
> it's like html for three year olds.

I'm sure.  I'm just making pathetic excuses, leave me alone *grin*

> >  > Not that i wish to disparage you, but we are not network engineers by
> >trade,
>
> how about by hobby?

Good call ;)

> >  we'd still like to know details,
> >  > but you have probably evolved this idea beyond the current state (&
future
> >>  direction) of the network and the discussion list.
>
> hmmm, might be time for a wiki page...
>
> there's always the delete key

Is that a volunteer I hear?

Ben.