[MLB-WIRELESS] [TECH] Dipole antennas, and melbwireless structure

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Tue Mar 19 19:44:23 EST 2002

Are you actually saying you want a private, elite, network? If so,
you're in the wrong place. Ditto for the classes of service. There
should not be any "priority" access, and there won't be, as I doubt
you'll find many people that will participate in that. If your aim is to
split the network in two, that's quite unfortunate.

-D