Standards, was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Resignation

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Mar 19 17:11:00 EST 2002

> > Actually, apart from the bitching and mud-slinging, I have to say I'm
> > pretty happy with the way we are at the moment.  What we need is for
> > people to build network.  Administrivia (minimal) can sort
> > themselves out
> > (because people will jump in and do stuff to fill a need that they
> > perceive).
>
> I expected a bit of friction, that's actually natural for groups of people
> as they come together.  I'm sure it will largely work itself out and we'll
> move forward in a relatively smooth fashion.

I gotta say, things have settled down well... Working Groups are starting to
develop, and as several people have stated, if the outcomes of the various
groups are good, they will be picked up :-P

Quick look at wiki..

- WGMeetings
- WGRouting/Addressing
- WGPublicRelations
- WGPropoganda
- The solar thingy (WGSolar?)

Time to start reading all messages on the mailing list again..w00t!

James