[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: Carl, take your insults elsewhere.

Carl Shannon c.shannon at eudoramail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:07:41 EST 2002

Adrian,

I take on board the comments by several people on the list about finding a better place for this kind of thing.  So after this email I'll go back to lurking and hoping that some useful technical (or other) content returns to the list before I am bored away for good.

However, I must take the time to point out to you the below quote from what appears to be ricks 3rd or 4th (that I've seen at least) post to the list;

"your a dickhead, wtf is wrong with you, i am trying to do something creative and you have to be a nob jocky

well screw you

a few people have already msged me syaing that we need some sort of order

dave people like you keep the rest of us down"

I would suggest to you that your comments to me are showing a decidedly hypocritical bent.

If Rick is going to send messages like the one I have quoted, shouldn't he expect to receive similar messages ??

It is a concept known by different names, such as;

"You get what you give"
"You reap what you sow"
"What goes around comes around" and for those of you with a bit of a religious background,
"Do unto others what you would have them do unto you"

Pretty simple stuff really...

Carl

---
Carl Shannon
c.shannon at eudoramail.com

'Respect my Authoritah !!' - Eric Cartman