[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: RE: $30 wireless cards

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Mon Mar 18 14:55:03 EST 2002

Well, If they show themselves, I'll happily hand over the money for 2.  Only
thing is I need to be sure they're there.  cash in  the city is best, but
will deposit in a bank account.

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.
Phone:  1300 13 1983   WWW:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.atctraining.com.au/"http://www.atctraining.com.au