[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: RE: $30 wireless cards

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 18 13:54:56 EST 2002

If we can confirm the brand and model of the card we can confirm whether or
not they are 802.11b.  If they are then we should jump on the offer and grab
as many as we can.  Even if a few people who can afford it jump in and buy
like 20 each i'm sure they would have no problems at all in getting rid of
them within a matter of weeks.