[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: RE: $30 wireless cards

Will Lotto lotto at impulse.net.au
Mon Mar 18 08:33:18 EST 2002

To save bothering George over and over I've posted his reply to my
questions to the list.
I suggest we all go in for a bulk order... at $30 I'd say the bendigo
crowd will be in for at least 6.

If anyone knows anything more about these cards, I'm keen to know the
info; and if anyone is also on the sydney wireless mailing list,
please could melbwireless be kept updated?

Thanks

Will.

This is a forwarded message