[MLB-WIRELESS] Lilydale/Mooroolbark people, LISTEN UP! (looking for links)

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Mon Mar 18 01:01:47 EST 2002

See topic of msg.

I'm in Croydon North.. I have yet to add myself to the node db (what's the
most reliable and easy way to get my co-ords on the node db?) but I'm over
on the hill near Exeter road.  I've got line of sight to that water tower
with the comms gear on it, and down to chirnside if I get a mast high enough
I guess.

I have yet to purchase any antennae/cabling till I've got reason to (i.e.
someone else who wants to link), so if anyone is in the general area and is
interested, contact me and we'll get something started.

If I can find someone to link with, I'll be grabbing some gear at the next
meeting.

.t