[MLB-WIRELESS] RFI: Why _do_ we need a committee?

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 00:08:15 EST 2002

>I setup a wiki page, added a couple of points.
>
>It's basically got PROs and CONs section... I suggest people who want to
>make a point go edit the page and add their 2c.

i'm neither pro nor con, i just want the debate out in the open
(which looks like it is happening) and eventually a clear definition
of what any commitee/s is/are, what it/they can/cannot do, and how
they are appointed and dis-banded.

so where do i put my comments? (rude suggestions will be roundfiled)

clae.