[MLB-WIRELESS] IETF - a possible model

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 00:09:54 EST 2002

>Hi all,
>
>I've mentioned the IETF in a number of posts as something we might look to
>for guidance in organisational structure.  Here's some follow-up.  There's
>a lot here, but I'd suggest you try reading it all.
>
>  >From the overview found at http://www.ietf.org/overview.html:

Thanks Adrian, that post is very constructive.  As someone was saying
recently, we are not inventing the wheel here, we just need to look
at ways that have worked (IETF) and not worked (Confest/Down To
Earth/North Coast Ethical Credit Union) in the past.

Ask me about that last one off list if you're curious.

Clae.