[MLB-WIRELESS] Yer, we need a committee

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 17 09:36:07 EST 2002

Look at it from this point of view. At the moment, melbwireless is
a non-entity, nothing. There is a website, and there's a group of individuals
connected with a website. It has no contact names, no contact numbers, no
structure, no finances.
People are running around grabbing bits and pieces of gear on behalf of
something that doesn't even exist.
There was a lot of bitching after the last meeting that it was
unstructured. So who do you complain to? At the moment there is no process
to handle issues such as this.
No more discussions about whether we need a committee or not. We do. What
we need now is constructive, intelligent debate on how to achieve this.
Flame me if that's your thing.
- Barry

--
barry park