[MLB-WIRELESS] I vote [yep] for a committe and formal structure whatsit

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Sat Mar 16 21:29:16 EST 2002

Will Lanigan wrote:

> we need a committie,

I  now fully support this and would like to move on it asap.
It occurs to me that if people are planning to go and collect stuff from
companies, we need some legal structure to own things. Plus the point about
covering hall hire costs etc. is pretty spot-on. Etc.

Sorry for totally reversing my position, but I've been thinking about how big
this is getting and it looks like it's getting a bit big, really.

Dwayne