[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Structure? #%(^&!!

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Mar 16 00:49:36 EST 2002

look from what i can see ither of the 2 people (andy and bryce) are actualy
willing to take a step further unless its by them selfs, atleast i am
willing to accept help/critizism from someone such as intel, i dont give a
shit if they laugh at me, becouse unlike you people who instead of having a
go at doing something creatve  choose to insult me or the melb wireless in
general

i know theres alot of people trying to get this thing working, so what if
some one like intel doesnt help us, doesnt mean we cant do it on our own,
but just becouse we can do it on our own doesnt mean we cant accept help

on and off i have been on the mailing list and usally when people start
having goes at melb wireless i unlist for a while, cous i hate negitive
people

look if you dont want my help then fine, i am doing this for me and the
people who do want help

rik