[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Structure? #%(^&!!

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Fri Mar 15 16:54:54 EST 2002

> As one of the guys who started this, I'm very opposed to unneeded
> organisation, fee collecting and money-lobbing.

Ummm....

Dwayne, didn't you delurk on October 21st last year?  I delurked on
September 3rd last year, after subscribing on August 14th... and I'd hardly
consider myself as one of the guys that started this - just someone who
helps a lot.  That kinda debunks your statement.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you delurked with the following message: