[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Structure? #%(^&!!

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Fri Mar 15 15:26:58 EST 2002

I want structure in our group.  As simple as that.  There has been some
resentment towards organising something like a "committee", as people don't
like the formalities that go along with it.  However, the benefits should be
great enough that hopefully we can see fit as to organise ourselves into a
structured form to get the group running in a smooth fashion.
As for meeting organisation in the interim, there is a small group of us
meeting this Saturday to discuss how the next meeting will be carried out.

Regards,
Tyson.