[MLB-WIRELESS] New MX entries...

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Mar 14 15:33:46 EST 2002

I've fixed up the CNAME to an A record.... thanks for the tip...

Also, thanks to Brad Bloomfield, we now have 3 more secondary mail servers -
hopefully things can keep flowing along until v2 of the server comes in....
It's about 33% done at the moment... although I'm making it a priority at
the moment....

Thanks for putting up with it for now :)

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.