[MLB-WIRELESS] Problems with wireless.org.au MX

Richard Talbot richardt at frontline.com.au
Thu Mar 14 13:24:14 EST 2002

O'reilly do suggest that CNAMES not be used as they can cause routing loops.
That being said, I have never had a problem with it.  Of more concern is the
lack of secondary MX.  This will cause some clients to bounce mail if
Sendmail stops accepting new connections.

If the mailserver is connected to Bigpond Direct, Telstra provides secondary
MX facilities, so do most other ISP's.  I suspect this would fix the issue.

Richard