[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Where?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sat Mar 9 18:56:54 EST 2002

Sorry to the 99% of people on the list who have no idea what this forwarded
email is about, I have no idea what it's about either.

Ermmm, received this email at the bottom, I assume via the email feature on
the Melbwireless site.
If the sender is on the list, could you email me properley and explain to me
what the hell you're on about?!?

If nobody contacts me properly or just emails me "Anonymously" again instead
of with a real address, I'll have to assume it's just some immature 14 year
old kid who has no idea what he's talking about himself. (not suggesting all
14 year olds are immature)