[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting venue...

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Mar 8 10:44:21 EST 2002

> Friday of each month, available from June onwards.  It's
> already booked!

That would not be a good choice.  The second Friday is the clearest week for
most people involved on the radio side of things...

I think Hawthorn is a pretty good start in any case. :)

> Coburg is not highly accessible for the majority, as the
> _populous_ centre
> of Melbourne is actually EAST of the city, somewhere between
> Bentleigh and
> Box Hill.  Hawthorn is probably too far north, but about
> right in terms of
> latitude.

<troll>
That's because of all the cluless people that insist living east of the
city. And then expecting us to meet close to their traffic congested area...
If they really wanted the city there, they should have built it there!  :-P
</troll>

j/k :-)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses