[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting venue...

Barry Park bpark at theage.com.au
Thu Mar 7 22:00:28 EST 2002

Hrm, if parking is shitty it may inspire me to suggest a new venue.

Coburg Library has several meeting rooms that are *free* for community
groups to use. They range in size, with the largest big enough for 200
people. We get electricity, potential Net access, a 1am out-the-door
deadline, plenty of parking, a clear 700m LOS across two shopping centre
carparks, good, cheap souvlaki, a *short* stagger to Coles Liquorland,
fairly easy access from the Western Ring Road, Tullamarine and Eastern
Freeway.

Only drawback is that it may not be possible to hold meetings according to
current schedules.

Worth me chasing up?
- Barry