[MLB-WIRELESS] just curious

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Mar 5 09:37:39 EST 2002

Well, that'd seem to be a good working relationship - melbwireless doing the
network, and x.net.au as a supplier...

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.
Phone:  1300 13 1983   WWW:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.atctraining.com.au/"http://www.atctraining.com.au