[MLB-WIRELESS] Greetings...

andrew garton agarton at toysatellite.org
Mon Mar 4 17:10:04 EST 2002

Greetings!

We've  (Toy  Satellite  and  c2o) have just joined this list, but have
been  working  on  our  proposed wireless gateway since mid-last year.
We've  been  working  with,  and  have been sponsored by free2air.org.

About c2o: http://www.c2o.org

They've  provided  us with some gear to get our gateway up and running
from  the  bottom  end  of Queens Parade, Fitzroy North. We're not far
from the Melbourne Fringe Festival office and the Homestead Hotel.

I've  seen mention of a meeting this Friday. Is it open to people such
as  ourselves,  or  does  one  have  to  be  a participating member of
Melbourne Wireless?

Hoping we can work together in some way...

Presently,  we  have  our  wireless  gateway  running  in-house. Still
negotiating  with the powers that be to get our aerial up on the roof.
We're  in  the  old  Remy Martin Rum Store, quite a tall building with
reasonable line of site looking out to Northcote, Clifton Hill and the
bottom end of Smith Street, Fitzroy.

stay fresh...

-ag.

Andrew Garton - TOY SATELLITE                agarton at toysatellite.org