[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting idea we could pinch for the Wiki

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 4 16:06:32 EST 2002

Seatle Wireless have on their page members names and a little status of what
they are currently up to.  Maybe we could setup a similar page on the Wiki
that people could update what they are currently doing.
Like testing this card with so and so, or trying to make a pringles antenna,
or testing a link with another geek....etc

Might be good because if people are working on or investigating the same
things, they could combine their efforts if they wanted.

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.