[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11b

Marian Szczepkowski Marian.Szczepkowski at ericsson.com.au
Fri Mar 1 11:46:36 EST 2002

Please

This is the relevant part of the legislation, read the bloody
thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is simple if you fit within the guidelines.
Don't want to buy a license then use part b), get over it.

ISP's can now supply in bulk connections to community partnerships, see
the oportunities.
Any idiot can find a reason why you can't do something.

TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT 1997
- SECT 23
Immediate circle

(1)For the purposes of this Act, a person's immediate circle consists of
the person, together with the following persons:

         (a)if the person is an individual-an employee of the individual;
         (b)if the person is a partnership-an employee of the
partnership;
         (c)if the person is a body corporate:

              (i)an officer of the body corporate;
              (ii)if another body corporate is related to the
first-mentioned body corporate (within the meaning of the Corporations
Act
                  2001)-that other body corporate and an officer of that
other body corporate;

[MLB-WIRELESS] 802.11b: