[MLB-WIRELESS] Next Meetings - Venue (Resent)

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Mar 1 10:07:28 EST 2002

> The Greg Hall
> <snip> The hall is the one in James St. beside the Greeek
> Orthodox Church with the four spire tower probably a $2 or $3
> each donation to cover $50 per meeting?

What suburb?  Nth Fitzroy is easier for me than Hawthorn, due to being on
the "right" side of the city :).  The third hall I have no idea where it
is...  (hence my qurstion)

> 4th option would be stay where we are for one more BBQ and move
> next month

This may be viable. Early indications are for a warm period late next week.
Keep an eye on the BoM (and I hang out in places such as #weather :) ).  By
April, we will have to find a new venue.

As for my attendance, I think I will have to rationalise my meetings, but
hopeful ofat least one every 2-3 months.  Missed the last one due to being
interstate.

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain