[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sun Jun 30 19:55:12 EST 2002

My opinion.......it's a stupid idea.

Don't even go near it.
Melbwireless should not be throwing around money to pay for internet feeds,
etc.
It's a free "Intranet" and network/backbone.  Not a fricken ISP.

Sure maybe "investigate" it, but wait till the Melbwireless network is up
and running.  No point plugging an Internet feed into a non-existent
network. At the rate things are going, this way you won't be investigating
anything for at least 5 years!!