[MLB-WIRELESS] [Melbourne Wireless] Logo Competition

Melbourne Wireless netwiz at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 29 17:36:14 EST 2002

Title: Logo Competition (Announcements)
Date: Saturday June 29 2002 @ 05:36PM EST
Author: Melbourne Wireless Inc Committee (committee at wireless.org.au)

<ol>
<li>The logo should contain the words "Melbourne Wireless".</li>
<li>The logo must be an original piece of work.</li>
<li>The logo should be easy to read.</li>
<li>The entry should be provided in either PNG or JPEG format.</li>
<li>The entry should be one of the following pixel dimensions: 468 x 60, 234 x 60, 120 x 60, 88 x 31, 120 x 90, 120 x 60, 120 x 240, 125 x 125.  The logo may be submitted in more than one of these sizes.</li>
<li>An alternate greyscale or black and white entry may be provided.</li>
<li>The winner must transfer copyright of the logo to Melbourne Wireless Inc. and must provide a layered image and any fonts used.</li>
<li>The competition closes 5pm Wednesday July the 10th 2002 (GMT + 10:00).  The winner will be announced at the general meeting on Friday July 12th 2002.</li>
<li>The winning entry will be picked by the Melbourne Wireless Inc. Committee, whose decision shall be final.</li>
</ol>

This story came from Melbourne Wireless (http://www.wireless.org.au)
For more, see http://www.wireless.org.au/stories.php?story=02/06/29/6174831