[MLB-WIRELESS] Double Your Galaxy Antennas Signal Strength!

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 29 08:31:35 EST 2002

Oi !

I haven't done the modification described, but I don't think you guys have
tried it either.. So none of us except the guy who wrote about what he saw
can possibly honestly discount his measurements. The guy wrote about HIS
experience, with actual signal level improvement experienced.

He wrote it, I'm sure, in good faith to be of assistance.

Don't you think it pretty arrogant to say "it shouldn't" or "will not" make
that that much difference?

I do.

Garry