[MLB-WIRELESS] $330 Aus 15.4dB Omni. Anyone interested ?

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Wed Jun 26 20:39:39 EST 2002

I'm not 100% on it but as far as I know the higher the gain of an omni the
flatter the signal, like a pancake flat :)

which is good if you are on the same level as the omni.. but if your below
it or above it... etc.. you won't get a signal.... with a lower gain omni
then the signal kinda doesn't go as far... but is more spread out
vertically....

someone feel free to correct me if I have it wrong?

Ferni