[MLB-WIRELESS] $330 Aus 15.4dB Omni. Anyone interested ?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Jun 26 17:42:05 EST 2002

Hello Andrew,

What would the beam width be on a 15dBi collinear anyway? (very small
I'm guessing)

As for $250, wouldn't get you very much at all... most amps are
$1k+...

Which if you were to get would potentially be more harmful then good
anyways... no point sending out more signal then you can hear...

Smallest amps I've seen commercially are 20dBm TX...

20 + 15 + 8 = 43dBm...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...