[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS & Mast

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Jun 26 12:04:05 EST 2002

Hello Matt,

Some do come with real altimeters, the GPS only altimeter are
unreliable, guy in WA had it sitting on a flat surface and his
elevation was going up and down by about 15m each way constantly...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...