[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS & Mast

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 26 11:49:20 EST 2002

I was wondering if GPS units come with altimiters that are sensitive to about .5 metre's or so??  Also if someone has a GPS with an altimetre in it would they we willing to come out to my house in Boronia for an hour or so to help me work out the height I am going to need to put my antenna's onto to try and get over a hill (I personally am bidding 20metre's).

Could anyone also tell me where to look for an extendable antenna pole that can go 20m + ??

Matt.