[MLB-WIRELESS] PCMCIA cards.

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 25 14:52:52 EST 2002

Dear George,

To be honest George the best person to speak to at the moment would be Vak
cause he currently has a bulk buy going at the moment with something like
254 cards currently on order.  I know there were a few problems last time
but if you and Vak could at least talk and see if there is something here
that could benefit Melbourne Wireless then I know everyone buying the cards
would appreciate it.  Although I know it may not be possible to alter
anything as Vak has already put in a lot of hard work to get the bulk buy
running very well in my opinon, but please at least try speaking to him.

Matt.