[MLB-WIRELESS] Latest mailing list news...

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Jun 24 11:15:37 EST 2002

As most of you are aware, the scum of the earth have infested this mailing
list lately...

No, I'm not talking about Tony ;) - I'm talking about spammers....

I've made a couple of changes to the mailing list config...

1) you must be subscribed to the list to post...

now, this seems like a good idea, but I know there are multiple people out
there using a different address to post, than they get their list
subscription sent to... *this will no longer work*

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au