[MLB-WIRELESS] limiting access..

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 01:18:33 EST 2002

Why would you do routing instead of (the much easier under XP) bridging?
Won't that achieve the same thing in this case?
As well as allowing other protocols to be transmitted between networks....
I'd love to learn more about this.

While we are at it, is it possible to allow routing and/or bridging under
Win 95B? That's what I'm running on my 486/50 gateway and I'd like to set it
to route between two subnets.

Joe