[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys stumbler weirdness

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sun Jun 23 16:16:26 EST 2002

although this strangeness happens the cards still talk fine for me...
it seems to be a little quirk of peer-to-peer when you run stumbler...

1."Where is the MAC ending in 6A6 coming from?"  I think this is
netstumblers acknowledgement that there is a peer-to-peer link present?
2. "Why doesn't the MAC ending in 7D3 show under the channels tree?" not a
clue...
3. "Has anyone else seen this happen?" yeps... but the wireless link is
sveet if you ignore this and there are no probs at all with anything else
:-)