[MLB-WIRELESS] AP on Mt Dandenong

David vk3jda at optushome.com.au
Sun Jun 23 11:05:00 EST 2002

Its ch9 tower and its not disused they have links still running and some are
near 2.4Gig I am told also Nova 100 radio station is on that tower. The
tower is owned by ch9 but run by some one else don't know there name. One
think to look at is there is so much RF around this part of the band it may
not RX our week sigs. and the AP we use may not meet the standed need to go
into this type of site.