[MLB-WIRELESS] Spectrum?

Marian Szczepkowski Marian.Szczepkowski at ericsson.com.au
Fri Jun 21 11:38:46 EST 2002

Whilst this sounds good I would be very cautious of placing that sort of
power
in a tight beam anywhere near ground level. Understand the simple
liability
implications of what can happen from that radiated power. As a safety
issue
I suggest before you even consider this speak with a lawyer, and the ACA.

As for the consequences of your actions, I have a friend who was in the
russian army and working near land based radar, he has seen a country boy
walk in front of one of these and his eyes just tuned white, cooked on
the spot.

So 1kW 24db antenna @ 3 db = power * 2 24db = 2*8 = 16.
Your radiated power is equivalent to a 16kW emitter, beam that anywhere
near my
place and I'll come a huntin!

[MLB-WIRELESS] Spectrum?: