[MLB-WIRELESS] A question for Fenn & Vak

fenn_b at smktech.com.au fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Jun 21 10:22:48 EST 2002

I hope this answers your question - Straight from the horses
(databases?) mouth:

mysql> select description, stock_quantity from offer where id=29;
| description                   | stock_quantity |
| $60 Enterasys/Roamabout cards |            200 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

:)

Also, the new version summarises min-order/totalquantity/amount sold on
the main page which makes things much neater :)

    Fenn.