[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Networking

Tim cooper4jm at austarnet.com.au
Thu Jun 20 17:04:01 EST 2002

To all you smart people.

I want to put a computer in my ceiling to reduce the length of coax to the
antenna on the roof.  This computer will also have a 10/100 Network card in
it witch connects to the switch within the house.  The wireless card is a
$60 Roamabout connected to 5metres of CNT400 and then to an omni.  The
computer in the ceiling needs to connect to either my computer or the switch.

I guess my question is will this work.
Will I still be able to send and recieve data through the second computer?

Thanks
Tim Cooper

I finally step out from the shadows :P