[MLB-WIRELESS] Dirty big dish...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Jun 20 11:50:55 EST 2002

Hello fenn,

All you have to do to tune it to 2.4Ghz is change the collector, they
do have a larger wind load then the galexy's but a much higher gain
because they are solid and cover more surface area as well...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

fsca> Hi All,

fsca> I may have the ability to aquire a rather large (>1m diameter) radio
fsca> dish used for some satellite internet transit (not sure what exactly,
fsca> the details have been passed thru 3 people so for all I know it's a 10cm
fsca> baking dish).

fsca> However, assuming that the details have not been garbled in passing, I
fsca> was wondering a couple of things:
fsca>  - a) Is it potentially of any use to us for 2.4ghz fun?
fsca>  - b) Is it useful/worth keeping/selling for anything?

fsca> Thanks,

fsca>         Fenn.

fsca> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message