[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCI cradle

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Wed Jun 19 18:29:12 EST 2002

OK,

Well, for what it's worth, please see what the maker and model of the
chipset (2 or 3 chips, usually 2) on the board.  We should make a record of
older chupsets (meh, typo, not NZer) and mobo's that do and do not seem to
work with the Ricoh's or PLX or newer PCI based wireless cards (like the
DLink DWL-520).

I'll note mine when I get home... how about a wiki page for it?