[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCI cradle

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Wed Jun 19 18:14:59 EST 2002

well i'd have to open up my internet gateway to check :P
hold up... the nets going down while im writing this email ehehheh
hmmm.... that aint the box i thought it was... it aint my asus mobo... its
some shitty no name brand mobo that i got many a year ago (266mhz = max cpu
speed) and i tried the card on that on the weekend and it worked