[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCI cradle

Marian Szczepkowski Marian.Szczepkowski at ericsson.com.au
Wed Jun 19 14:37:06 EST 2002

ABIT BP6

Card is found by both RH 7.2, and RH 7.3 but in 7.3 I cannot
compile a new kernel as the box just stops.

In 7.2 the box stops less often but has stopped once.

I have removed the card and all seems to be working well.

No idea what the PCI rev level is no info in the docs.

On 6/19/02, 11:31:11 AM, Jason Hecker <jason at air.net.au> wrote regarding
Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCI cradle: