[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [mesh] More Submissions online...

Garry R. Ford garry at merddyn.apana.org.au
Wed Jun 19 14:27:09 EST 2002

Well evil bunny, looks like you took the advice re layout.

An excellent submission that should receive proper consideration from
the Committee. The group has even managed to pander to the National
Party in there as well. Good work. We hold the balance of power and
pretty much dictate what happens with Communications at the moment.

I think you have addreses all tyhe relevant issues and the
Recommendations are quite reasonable and should be approved I would
expect, although I'm not quite sure what you mean by the 2nd sentence in
Reco 1. Could I have a little more clarification please. As I read it
"not-for-profit" as you are stating means NO cost recovery basicvally or
very little where as the common useage is full cost recovery is
permitted.

Cheers

garry