[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: pcd-rp-101ce support for mac

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Tue Jun 18 21:57:58 EST 2002

sales at amtron.com wrote:

> We don't know if any MAC driver is available for the same chipset.  We will
> keep eye on this issue.
>
> Best regards,
> Amtron Technology

Gday All
I had a quick look to see if I could find mac drivers for the
ricoh pcmcia cradles which seem to be made by amtron.com

They responded to my email (as above) by saying they were't
aware of a mac driver so if anyone knows of an alternative sing
out. Otherwise it looks athough they aren't mac compatible

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions
Fax (613) 9728 8294  Ph (613) 9728 8220