[MLB-WIRELESS] fitzroy big antenna was:RE:] East

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 18 10:07:14 EST 2002

At 1:11 AM +1000 15/6/02, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
>BINGO!

That's good news all round Glenn, but I think the general verdict was
that the upper parts of this tower looked a bit too lightweight for
climbing.  Mind you, none of us are riggers so we could be wrong.

If it is actually a wind-down as it appears to be - and it's still
working - that could make life a lot easier.

Meanwhile, I'm sure you'll have no shortage of offers from others to
do a little rigging :-)

Clae.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl