[MLB-WIRELESS] RoamAbout client operation problem was "Wireless Question"

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Mon Jun 17 10:43:17 EST 2002

Mine also is doing the same switching on and off even though I have formated
the HDD and reinstalled everything twice (grrrrrrrrrrr).  I have tried
everything from changing I/O and IRQ manually to trying orinoco drivers to
see if they make a difference.  And I can get no real connection going cause
its on and off so much.  I have tried installing the windows updated patches
and that makes no difference either.

My basic setup is:

P90, 16mb 800HDD
Win 98 SE