[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco Gold $99 from www.ht.com.au

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Sun Jun 16 23:56:17 EST 2002

I have figured since the C=64 and Amiga days that UK prices were determined by
replacing the $ sign with a pound sterling sign.  The numbers wouldn't
change.  You seriously don't know how much you get ripped off in the UK for
many things (except broadband it seems ;).  But I digress....  this isn't
wireless related...  just spam.